Welcome . You're stumbled upon my blog . Enjoy it people :) ✿ DashboardFollow
Awesome Me
I'm back!
Monday 15 October 2012 | 22:08 | 0 comments
Hello people! I'm back! Dah lama gila tak update this blog. OMG. Sangat2 lama -.- So how's life? Best? Nah, pmr is over. Now it's time for Peperiksaan Akhir Tahun menjelma...... I'm so so fucking nervous! :C This is gonna be the most scared exam's ever! & the next year, I will be sitting for pmr. Why this life is so hard ha? Why lah.. Why lah.. I keep pray, pray & pray for this final test. Dengan keredaan Allah, insyaallah aku boleh buat. Haha, idk what else to say. So, toodles!~

Older Post

Ze Miss
Hey guys ! I'm Amani . Please leave your footprint at the shoutbox . Enjoy it. Oh and yeah , if you can't find the older post button , it means I've delete the other post . Peace ^^V

Shout Here !
Under construction ;d

Big Thanks To Them
Skin By : Sarah Afiqah
Basecodes By : Jaja
Background by : Dollielove
Edited By : Sakinah

Navigations Here

About Links Entries