Welcome . You're stumbled upon my blog . Enjoy it people :) ✿ DashboardFollow
Awesome Me
2012, make me feel hate what happens to me.
Friday 9 March 2012 | 01:05 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum :3 I'm back people. Long time no updated. See, I feel I miss to write something in this blog. Okay, for me, this is my life. Like you know :') How I feel?

Some people ask me, "Hey, how's your life?" well, I just keep quiet. I didn't say anything cause too much incident that God gives me. Allahuakhbar.. But when my friends asked me, "why are you silent?" & I answered, "I'm okay, don't worry." I just don't want my friends, family even my sisters knows my problems, BIG PROBLEM. Sigh. I pray, & pray. God, protect me.. Keep this away from me.

Well, I'm still saying I'm okay :) Nobody says it was easy to live. Life must keep going. Keep it up! Love you all! xx

Older Post | Newer Post

Ze Miss
Hey guys ! I'm Amani . Please leave your footprint at the shoutbox . Enjoy it. Oh and yeah , if you can't find the older post button , it means I've delete the other post . Peace ^^V

Shout Here !
Under construction ;d

Big Thanks To Them
Skin By : Sarah Afiqah
Basecodes By : Jaja
Background by : Dollielove
Edited By : Sakinah

Navigations Here

About Links Entries